Friday 7 November 2008

The Four Meme


I stole this meme from Jams over at The Poor Mouth and thought why not..

Four jobs I have had:

1: Fruit packer and sorter
2: Industrial cleaner
3: Aged care
4: Customer Service at Kebab shop

Four films I can watch over and over:

1: The Green Mile
2: The Fifth Element
3: Any Austin Powers movie
4: Silence of the Lambs

Four places I have lived:

1: Cairns
2: Redcliffe
3: Mount Isa
4: Tasmania

Four tv shows I love:

1: The news
2: The NRL Footy Show
3: The Great Outdoors
4: A Current Affair

Four places I've been on holiday:

none to write about

Four of my favourite meals:

1: Fish and seafood
2: Salad
3: Steak and vegetables
4: Chicken Kebabs

Four websites I visit daily:

Most of my links I visit, more than 4.

Four places I'd like to be right now:

1: On a southern farm
2: Macchu Pichu
3: Any beach
4: Having tea with the Dalai Lama

Four bloggers I tag:

Any who wish to do so.

6 comments:

CherryPie said...

I like your number four on the places to be right now :-)

Ginro said...

'Green Mile', superb choice. And I'd love to visit Macchu Pichu as well.

jams o donnell said...

Great choices Nunyaa!

Ellee Seymour said...

I think it is time you booked a special holiday. I love reading these memes, but have little time to write them.

jmb said...

This is a nice short meme that anyone would enjoy doing and I shall next week sometime.

Crushed said...

I'd love to go to Macchu Picchu!

The fifth element, I'll agree with you on...