Monday 20 October 2008

Here Today...

First off, I would like to apoloigise to all those who regulary come over to read this blog. With a lot of issues to sort out on the home front I do not have the ability to post anything of any worth at this point in time. I do miss blogging and without going into details, I find myself not even visiting fellow bloggers either. I can not and will not promise a post today or tomorrow.

Today my car is almost a total right off after a back end collision and that has just pushed me to the edge. What I do say is that in the near future I will be back, I just can't deal with what has happened and do it online. I am sorry.

11 comments:

Ginro said...

So long as you're all safe that's all that matters. Hope you get things sorted out soon.

sally in norfolk said...

sorry to hear your having problems... hope you get them sorted soon in the mean time take care and see you back here when your feeling up to it :-) x

CherryPie said...

I am sorry to hear about that. As long you you are all OK that is the main thing. Take time to chill out and we will be waiting for you when you get back xx

Crushed said...

My thoughts are with you xxx

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry!
Things will be better. Take one day at a time.
Good thoughts coming to you from Georgia.
Take care.
Pam

jams o donnell said...

I hope you and youirs are okay Nunyaa. THat is far more important of course. Take care

LordSomber said...

Hope everything ok :) x

jmb said...

Oh Nunyaa, that's too bad. I'm glad that no one was injured but it is still awful to deal with a collision.

I hope you get everything sorted out soon but your life there comes first and we will still be here.
Take care Nunyaa of your and yours.

CalumCarr said...

Nunyaa

Take your time and make sure you are ready before you return.

Take care.

Calum

Ms Smack said...

I'm really sorry this has happened to you. Come back when you're ready. Drop me an email if it'll help you download.

I am glad, like your readers, that you're at least safe.

x

Ellee Seymour said...

I'm really sorry too. Take as long as you want to recharge your batteries. We all need a blogging break from time to time. As Ms Smack says, at least you are safe. Take care.