Monday 19 May 2008

Say it with Flowers


He knew I was waiting for him so I could go home from work, and took his time, was dawdling along. Approaching the car, he held out his hands and said, "Mummy these are from **** and me". Then he gave a nervous giggle and looked at me waiting for any reaction. How could I not smile and say thank you when he handed them over. He knows how to get in my good books. They are a common flower that grows on a vine that is akin to a weed. It is the thought that counts.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful, your son and flowers.
It is the thought that counts and a nice thought it was.
Have a good day!

jmb said...

It is indeed the thought that counts. He looks a bit questioning as if he is not sure of your reaction.

James Higham said...

Aw, shucks - the things which make life worth living.

jams o donnell said...

What a delightful pic Nunyaa. Definitely it is the thought that counts.

Anonymous said...

aww, he's such a sweetie.

Arlene,
Silverdale flowers

Nunyaa said...

Thank you all, he's a smoothie, he like my lil wolf in sheps clothing :-)

LordSomber said...

I miss Logie Bear, please give him a hug for me.