Thursday 15 May 2008

TRACK YOUR INCOMMING CALLS

You want to see where that annoying phone call comes from? Do you want to trace where a particular caller really is ? Try this.

GSM mobile phone tracking system via the GPS-TRACK satellite network

Approximate margin of error:

10 meters (max.) for mobile phones in Europe and the U.K.
25 meters (max.) for mobile phones in the U.S.A., South America and Canada.
50 meters (max.) for mobile phones elsewhere.
This system will not work in countries without GSM technology networks.


http://www.sat-gps-locate.com/english/index.html

3 comments:

CherryPie said...

I had heard about this. I think I should leave my mobile off, I don't want people checking up on me!!!

Nunyaa said...

You should put someone else number in and see what it says Cherie :-)

CherryPie said...

It says I am at home... but there is only me and my PC ;-)