Wednesday 9 April 2008

Quotes.... Who said What?

Can you name who said the following quotes?

A: Dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them's making a poop, the other one's carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge.

B: English culture is basically homosexual in the sense that the men only really care about other men.

C: I may have many faults, but being wrong ain't one of them

D: I realize that the strivings of the Polish people gave rise, and still do so, to the feelings of understanding and solidarity all over the world

E: I don't want to be the oldest performer in captivity... I don't want to look like a little old man dancing out there.

F: Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason

G: Fool! Don't you see now that I could have poisoned you a hundred times had I been able to live without you.

H: Capitalism is the legitimate racket of the ruling class

I: Listen kid, take my advice, never hate a song that has sold half a million copies.

J: Eat my shorts.

No comments: