Sunday 27 April 2008

What Movie Is Your Love Life Like?




Your Love Life is Like The Princess Bride



"Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind."



For you, love is like a fairy tale - albeit a fairly twisted one.

You believe romance is all about loyalty, fate, and a good big of goofy fun.



Your love style: Idealistic yet quirky



Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Perfectly romantic



Thanks Kate, and I find this answer a little amusing and a touch too close to home for reasons I can't go into here. Interesting.

6 comments:

James Higham said...

Mine is like Medea.

James Higham said...

Actually, it was Annie Hall.

Crushed said...

I got Casablanca;

"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.
You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous

kate said...

Nunyaa i like that one ;-)
I like it that all the ones i have seen have been different.

Nunyaa said...

It is a good movie LOL, just reminds me of something but all good :-)

CherryPie said...

Mine was Titanic!!!