Wednesday 9 April 2008

About Me

THE THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT:

* Injustice of any kind
* Animal Cruelty
* Good Manners
* Education
* Music

THE THINGS I SAY OFTEN:

* All Good
* Shit
* I Love You [not often enough]
* I said STOP it now
* Yeth [Lol]

THE BOOKS I’VE READ RECENTLY:

* Forensics and Fiction [D.P Lyle, M.D]
* Post-Mortem [Patricia Cornwell]

THE THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE:

* Catch a squirrel
* Make snow angels
* See Sylvester catch Tweety
* See many new sunrises with my kids

THE SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN:

* You Sang To ME [Mark Anthony]
* You Shook Me All Night Long + Any Ac/Dc song really [Ac/Dc]
* I Can't Stop The Rain [Peter Criss]
* Summer Rain [Belinda Carlisle]
* Undoing [Daisy]
* Most songs [Il Divo]

THE THINGS I'VE LEARNED IN THE LAST AND THIS YEAR:

* Haven't learnt much, most of the things I have learnt are from before the last year

*Passed on from James, now passed onto anyone who reads this and wishes to do same.

2 comments:

James Higham said...

Make snow angels, eh?

All good!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Certainly with you on animal cruelty and Il Divo, nunyaa!